Monday, April 16, 2012

McCann Case :CNN Video - The Crime Of The Century - .


http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-776025

I have to correct the author of this report . Kate McCann has told us that it was the phantom ABDUCTOR who sedated the children and not her or Gerry, TWICE, on two separate evenings...Pat Brown explains.

http://mccannsvthethreemusketeers.blogspot.com.es/2012/04/mccann-pat-brown-picks-up-on-kate.html


I have seen part of this video sometime ago with the date of the photograph taken May 5th ...and that is when I lost interest just like I have lost interest now.






MORGAN: Madeleine had a very distinctive eye pattern, didn't she? Tell me about that, Kate, in case people see somebody they think may be Madeleine. Tell me about her eye.

K. MCCANN: If I'm honest, we haven't put too much emphasis on her eye, because I think you have to be very close to her to see it. But her eyes are slightly different colors, and one of them has this brown fleck in it. But you do notice, particularly on photographs, but --

MORGAN: Slightly distinctive eye colors and a little fleck.

MORGAN: And do you know if that would be still there if she's now eight years old?

G. MCCANN: Certainly believe it wouldn't have changed. I think there's been a pattern to be still there. That it's -- the technical term is coloboma, where there's a defect in the iris. I don't think it is actually. I think it's actually an additional bit of color. She certainly had no visual problems.


"to be honest we haven't put too much emphasis on her eye"