Saturday, July 14, 2012

McCann:Blacksmith Bureau - The Games People Play.

I can only assume Blacksmith Bureau are playing mind games and trying to find out just exactly with whom I spoke to at SY and what about (I called them by the way and NO they do not have my address) Well sorry I am not biting. BUT just to keep old Blacksmith interested I will say this much, the male officer with whom I spoke passed me over to a female officer (neither connected with Operation Grange) who confirmed my name and enquired if I had spoken with Mr. Kennedy ? Now,  bearing in mind how much a certain Mr.Kennedy has played in this bizarre case , which Mr.Kennedy do you believe she was referring to......Blacksmith, the ball is in your court.

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t5285-blacksmith-bureau-the-sky-is-darkening#115665